Group training classes allow our instructors to teach you how to train your dog!
Our group classes have 4-8 dog handler teams per class. Classes are 1 hour long and are held on set day and time each week for a series of weeks.
To Register: choose the class you would like to enroll in, choose your payment type (PayPal for online payment or By Check for check payment) then fill out the full registration form including your dog’s info. *NOTE if you choose to pay by check you will need to mail a check to Ideal DOG 3450 Senn Road, Omro, WI 54963 to reserve your spot for the class.
Or you can Sign up at our neighbor store The Pampurr’d Pet during business hours- (pay with cash or check only at the store).
A complete registration form and payment must be made to reserve a spot.
If you don’t see a group class that works for you, contact us about private training lessons. Private lessons are customized to fit your schedule!
Please note-If your dog has behavior concerns group classes are not appropriate and private training/behavior counseling is needed. No refunds can be given if dogs must be excused from class for disruptive behavior. Puppy classes require dogs be dog friendly. Thank you for understanding.
Does Your Dog Need To Learn To Mind His Manners?
This 6 week class offers basic training for any age dog to help him MIND HIS MANNERS! You and your dog will learn and work on the following essential skills:
- “Sit” and “Down” “Stay”-2 minute duration with mild distraction and 6 feet distance
- A reliable re-call “Come” with distractions and 15 feet distance
- Polite leash walking and beginner “heel” command, use of anti-pull tools
- “Leave it”- helps with food stealing, squirrel chasing and more!
- Impulse control and Structured play: “Wait”, “Take it”, “Drop it”, “Tug”, “Get it”, “Fetch”
- Reliable Polite greetings-Four on the floor “Off” command
Cost is $135, 6 weeks, limit is 6 students. For any age dog. Private lessons also available!
Enroll Your Dog In Manners Class Today!
This is a great advanced class for students seeking a fun challenge after basic training. In this 6 week class you and your dog will work on the following:
- Long sit(1 minute) and down(3+minutes) stay- with distance/distraction
- Sit stay for greeting(CGC, Therapy and Beginner AKC Beginner Novice Obedience skill)
- Advanced on leash and/or Off leash “Heel”
- Place/go lie down/settle/stay
- Graduate level leave it
- Really reliable “Come/Front!” games with distance and distraction
- Attention, control and focus
Cost is $155 Limit is 4-5 students. Best for dogs over 6 months old, Pre-requisite Basic Manners or both K9 Life Skills 1 &2